Wednesday, October 6, 2010

I am so nervous

Hari ini schedule saya buat ketemu dokter syaraf dan membaca hasil MRI & MRA. ada yg bermasalah di kepala kiri saya. migrain menahun itu semoga segera berakhir.
dan rasanya nervous luar biasaaaa... tp tetap pura2 semua baik2 saja, and I hope everything will be ok... doakan saya! ;)
seharian cuma mengulang dan mengulang lagu I never told you - Colbie Caillat, ga tau kenapa.. berasa deket aja sama lagu ini.
I miss those blue eyes
how you kiss me at night
i miss the way we sleep

like there's no sunrise
like the taste of your smile
i miss the way we breathe

but i never told you what i should had said
no i never told you, i just held it in

and now, i miss everything about you
i cant believe that i still want you
after all the things we've been through
i miss everything about you, without you ohhhh

i see your blue eyes everytime i close mine
you make it hard to see
where i belong to when i'm not around you
its like im not with me
 
Yeah, i never told him... that i still want him... 
see you, guys... am going to meet my doctor... wish me luck :) 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment